The most flexible and immediate way you can support our work is through a financial donation. Donated funds are allocated to a number of different areas:
- Feeding patients and resident education birds
- Veterinary services
- Medical supplies
- Building and grounds maintenance and improvements
- Educational and community outreach program materials
- Training and research activities to better understand wildlife illnesses and improve treatment of injuries
- Various other general operating expenses required to continue our daily wildlife rescue and rehabilitation program
Donations can be made in a number of ways.
You can make a secure online donation using a major credit card through PayPal. One-time and monthly options are available. Just click here or on the link in the right-hand menu.
Checks can be made out to Sea Biscuit Wildlife Shelter and mailed or dropped off at our physical address:
1638 East Beach Dr.
Oak Island, NC 28465
Although Sea Biscuit is not open for public tours or visits, except during open houses and other special events, we maintain a donations box at the shelter. If you’re passing by, contributions are always welcome.