The most flexible and immediate way you can support our work is through a financial donation. Donated funds are allocated to a number of different areas:
- Feeding patients and resident education birds
- Veterinary services
- Medical supplies
- Building and grounds maintenance and improvements
- Educational and community outreach program materials
- Training and research activities to better understand wildlife illnesses and improve treatment of injuries
- Various other general operating expenses required to continue our daily wildlife rescue and rehabilitation program
Donations can be made in a number of ways.
You can make a secure online donation using a major credit card through PayPal. One-time and monthly options are available. Just click here or on the link in the right-hand menu.
Checks can be made out to Sea Biscuit Wildlife Shelter and mailed or dropped off at our physical address:
1638 East Beach Dr.
Oak Island, NC 28465
Although Sea Biscuit is not open for public tours or visits, except during open houses and other special events, we maintain a donations box at the shelter. If you’re passing by, contributions are always welcome.
Every donation you make is personally acknowledged. We don’t share your names to the public to avoid unwanted solicitations.